My order arrived damaged, what do I do?
If the items inside your order are damaged due to shipping, please contact f-stop customer Service to get an RMA and swap the items for new items. Please send photos of the damaged packaging and the damaged items so we can file a claim. We will swap out the items with new product immediately and handle the claim with the carrier (UPS / GLS / DHL / US Postal Service). Then just send back the damaged goods in the box from the new shipment!